Posted to dev@sedona.apache.org by Ramon Barros <ra...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/12 21:57:19 UTC

GEOSPARK ERROR PYTHON

I'm using python 3.6 and spark 2.4, I added the correct jars in spark, some
functions are being executed correctly, while others present this error as
the image below. Can anyone help?

Re: GEOSPARK ERROR PYTHON

Posted by Jia Yu <ji...@apache.org>.
Hello,

1. Which Sedona version are you using? We strongly recommend the latest
Sedona 1.0.0.
2. Are you using the correct Sedona jars for Scala 2.11 and Spark 2.4?
3. Your screenshot does not the entire stack trace. I can only see
connection refused which is not root cause. Please show us the complete
screenshot that contains the root Exception.

Jia