Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/07/02 10:51:00 UTC

Re: Sling Content Package to Feature Model Maven Plugin

Hi Andy,

On Mon, 2019-06-17 at 22:24 -0700, Andreas Schaefer wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just committed the first draft of the 'Sling Content Package to
> Feature Model Maven Plugin’ into branch  feature/sling-cpconverter-
> maven-plugin of the sling-whiteboard project.
>
>  tests should give a rough idea on how to use it and I will
> incorporate it into the Peregrine CMS project to have a better End-
> to-End test for this plugin.
>
> For now this plugin is intended to generated a side-car FM
> configuration for an existing Content Package including installing it
> into the local Maven repo.
>
> I am not a crack in writing Maven Plugins so this plugin for sure has
> it rough edges and so any feedback is appreciated.

Nice to see you are looking into this. As a first question, I am
wondering what the difference between this and [1] is.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-feature-cpconverter

Re: Sling Content Package to Feature Model Maven Plugin

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Thanks Simo, that makes things clearer for me :-)

Robert

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rob,