Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/03 14:27:47 UTC

[Axis2] Dropping axis2_mep_client and axis2_msg_sender

Hi All,
    It has been some time that we implemented service client and
operation client APIs, but we still have mep_client and msg_sender in
the svn.
    But these are deprecated and we can easily obsolete without any side
effects.

    I will remove these from svn, if anyone has any concerns please let
know.
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Dropping axis2_mep_client and axis2_msg_sender

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Oops, our op_client uses mep client. So we cannot effectively remove it
as of now.
Samisa...