Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk...@att.com> on 2009/08/26 18:37:49 UTC

Need more info on configuring JAX-RS without Spring

Much as I hate to ask this, I need to get more info about how to
configure JAX-RS services WITHOUT Spring, and without annotations.

The manual has some high-level information about this, but not at the
level of the model or resources.  For instance, it talks about using the
JAXRSServerFactoryBean to set some high-level info, but nothing below
the resource class itself, and nothing specifying paths.

Re: Need more info on configuring JAX-RS without Spring

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
No problems at all - I do have to document it better - I'll do it (as well as DOSGO docs updates I promised to do today) the first
thing tomorrow morning (with a clear head :-)).
Hope the info I provided in the prev email will help a bit - I might also check the emails later today...

Sergey