Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT]" <ba...@citigroup.com> on 2007/01/09 21:48:16 UTC

RE: downloading JSTL..

so would I just dump all of the .tld files in my WEB-INF sub directory titled tlds?

For instance, I've got a directory in my webapps folder, then a WEB-INF directory for it, then inside it I've got a directory titled tlds.

Just throw them in there?

Posted by chaitya shah <ch...@gmail.com>.
just keep all TLD file directly in WEB-INF folder. dont put TLD file in TLDS
FOLDER

On 1/10/07, Propes, Barry L [GCG-NAOT] <ba...@citigroup.com> wrote:

> so would I just dump all of the .tld files in my WEB-INF sub directory
> titled tlds?
>
> For instance, I've got a directory in my webapps folder, then a WEB-INF
> directory for it, then inside it I've got a directory titled tlds.
>
> Just throw them in there?

Chaitya Shah