Posted to users@jena.apache.org by suganya <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/06 22:03:29 UTC

how to merge owl files

hi sir,
    am having two owl files developed in protege 3.2 from different
databases

--
with regards.....
sugan,...

Re: how to merge owl files

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.
On 06/04/13 21:03, suganya wrote:
> hi sir,
> am having two owl files developed in protege 3.2 from different
> databases
> i want to merge these owl files to develop a new owl file
> some attributes between those databases are same and some are
> different so how to merge these?
Same answer as I gave on the other list:

* read both files into one Jena Model, then write that model to a new
file using whatever syntax (RDF/XML, Turtle, etc)

* Alternatively, the Jena command line tool rdfcat will do what you want.

Did you try either of these methods? If so, and they didn't give you
what you wanted, you need to be more precise about what your requirement is.

Ian