Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by nancy_b <na...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/29 16:59:44 UTC

Adding fo:block-container around title and subtitle of the titlepage

Please, please, help me! Nobody answers me on the
docbook forum, and I so need it right now...

I am trying to customize my_titlepage.xsl with the
help of titlepage.templates.xml file which I will
process with fo/titlepage.xsl.

What I need to define in this XML file is a
<fo:block-container> around the <title> and
 <subtitle>
elements, like so:

<fo:block-container>
 <title>
<subtitle>
</fo:block-container>

The problem is that I don't know how to define the
block-container in XML, so that after processing this
XML file with fo/titlepage.xsl, the title and subtitle
will be inside the
<fo:block-container> in the resulting
my_titlepage.xsl.

Example from titlepage.templates.xml:

<t:titlepage-content t:side="recto"
             text-align="center">

  <!-- here I want the fo:block-container to start-->
    <title
           t:named-template="component.title"
           param:node="ancestor-or-self::article[1]"
           font-size="&hsize5;"
           font-weight="bold"
           keep-with-next="always" />

    <subtitle/>
 <!-- here I want the fo:block-container to end-->

  </t:titlepage-content>

Please, advise!!!

Thanks in advance!
Nancy