Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 12:48:16 UTC

Re: Hibernate uploads to ibiblio

It's hard to believe that after so much time Hibernate's JPA libraries are
still not uploaded.  I also noticed that there are over 1000 (!) jira issues
with upload requests.  What is being done about the outdated state of the
repository?  Also, Spring RC3 is still not up there, even though it's added
to JIRA.

Posted by Marina Vatkina <Ma...@Sun.COM>.
Sun has all rights to TopLink Essentials code in GlassFish.

Regards,
-marina

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Marina Vatkina <Ma...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Kohsuke,

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote On 08/28/06 12:00,:
> Hi, Marina, I suspect this is a "bug", but can you confirm?
>
> I see oracle.toplink.essentials groupId and
> oracle.toplink.essentials.agent groupId on the java.net repo, and I
> suspect the intended placement was:
>
> groupId                         -> jar
> javax.persistence                  persistence-api-1.0.jar
> oracle.toplink.essentials          toplink-essentials-1.0.jar
> oracle.toplink.essentials.agent    toplink-essentials-agent-1.0.jar
>
> but the actual placement as of today is:
>
> groupId                         -> jar
> javax.persistence                  persistence-api-1.0.jar
>                                     toplink-essentials-1.0.jar

This is to follow GF jars - toplink-essentials.jar contains javax.persistence
(as java mail contains both, the API and the implementation).

> oracle.toplink.essentials          toplink-essentials-agent-1.0.jar

This seems like an error.
Pramod, do you remember any details? can you please check?

thanks,
-marina

Posted by Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Ko...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Sorry not 1000 but 23 ;-)

In any case, up-to-date libraries for Spring and Hibernate would be greatly
appreciated.