Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jianing Hu <ji...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 03:19:42 UTC

get_range_slices problem with super columns

I'm seeing cases where the count in slicerange predicate is not
respected. This is only happening for super columns. I'm running
Cassandra 0.6.4 in a single node.

Steps to reproduce, using the Keyspace1.Super1 CF:
* insert three super columns, bar1 bar 2, and bar3, under the same key
* delete bar1
* insert bar1 again
* run a get_range_slices on Super1, with start=bar1, finish=bar3, and count=1
* I expected only bar1 to be returned, but both both bar1 and bar2 are
returned. bar3 isn't, though. so count is somewhat respected.

I've filed a jira with a test script attached:

Thanks for any advice.

- Jianing

Re: get_range_slices problem with super columns

Posted by Jianing Hu <ji...@gmail.com>.
Was anyone able to reproduce this bug?