Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2013/08/18 14:53:02 UTC

Re: EC2Provider works in the trunk

Hi Heshan,

The EC2 invokers within XBaya are using edu.indiana.extreme.amazonec2webservice code the source for which is not available. I commented this off now. Can you please migrate these classes to use Amazon libraries available from maven central? The GFac EC2 provider is good but the issue is with XBaya EC2 usage. You may not have authored these, but will appreciate if you can clean up these legacy dependencies.

Suresh