Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/04 18:36:30 UTC

Re: Your Gump Build(s)

Hi Stefan,

At XML Graphics we still use Gump for CI, so please re-enable email
notification for the following projects: xmlgraphics-commons, xml-batik,
xml-fop.

Thanks,
Vincent

Re: Your Gump Build(s)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2013-07-04, Vincent Hennebert wrote:

> At XML Graphics we still use Gump for CI, so please re-enable email
> notification for the following projects: xmlgraphics-commons,
> xml-batik, xml-fop.

Noted, thanks.

Right now we'll need to make some adjustments and weight our options
before going forward.

Thanks

        Stefan

Re: Your Gump Build(s)