Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by karthi <ra...@snovabits.net> on 2013/02/11 12:04:23 UTC

Issue in keeping multiple tml files for multiple languages

Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem in keeping multiple tml files

I am having files

Index.tml
Index_de.tml

In Index.tml I am having two buttons using input component like

<input t:id="accessSubmitIT" _________ />
<input t:id="accessSubmitDE" _________ />

& having methods in Index.java like

onSelectedFromAccessSubmitIT() {
}

onSelectedFromAccessSubmitDE() {
}

Now in Index_de.tml all I want is only

<input t:id="accessSubmitDE" _________ /> component & corresponding button
select method in java

When I called the de language the Index_de.tml file loaded but it throws the
below error:

Component Billing does not contain embedded component 'AccessSubmitIT'.

Since in java it contains the method onSelectedFromAccessSubmitIT, However
in Index_de.tml I don't want that input component & in Index.tml I want that
component.

Why can't I use seperate java files also? Anyone give me some suggestions?

Regards,
Karthi.

Re: Issue in keeping multiple tml files for multiple languages

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.
2 java files and 2 TML files??? That's 2 separate components!!

You can always @Inject PersistantLocale and call get() to get the user's
locale.