Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/05/03 00:53:22 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "DevelopmentStuff" by DanielQuinlan

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DanielQuinlan:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DevelopmentStuff

The comment on the change is:
add link to draft document

   * NextRelease: ''Might'' contain a schedule for the next release.
   * DownloadFromSvn: How to download the latest version of SpamAssassin from Subversion.
   * VotingProcedure: We follow the ASF way of doing things like this.
+  * ReleasePolicy (draft): We follow the ASF way here too.
   * DevelopmentMode: The difference between C-T-R and R-T-C, etc.
   * ProjectRoles: Users, Contributors, Committers, PMC members
   * ContinuousTesting: our continuous testing system