Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fp...@compuserve.de on 2002/02/21 14:50:15 UTC

Simple SQL Example

Hello

We are trying to get the simple sql example to work with postgresql.
The connection to the Database works (an insert query instead of the
select query works). But there is no output of data from the database.
The html page is browsed but the table is empty.

Re: Simple SQL Example

Posted by Frank Taffelt <fr...@interface-business.de>.
check that your postgreSQL jdbc driver supports jdbc - preparedStatement's.
It's not supported in some older versions.

hth,
Frank

Re: Simple SQL Example

Posted by Koen Pellegrims <kp...@alice.dyns.cx>.
Empty HTML pages might be caused by a bug in your stylesheet (eg. an
element that is not being matched).

Try accessing the page, but adding the parameter cocoon-view=content to
the URL, that should give you the actual XML content that is coming from
the database...