Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2019/02/02 19:48:40 UTC

Re: OWASP task failing again ! but is CI lying ?

FYI I updated master with ZOOKEEPER-3262 PR and the job is green again:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-owasp/260/
As I noted on the PR the patch only applies to master, please submit prs
for 3.5/3.4.

Thanks!

Patrick