Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Lonny Fry <la...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/11 16:30:55 UTC

Printing envelopes problem

I am trying to print a 5.75" x 4.375" (exact size) envelope under the "User Defined” dropdown menu. An error message reads:

The paper size detected by the printer sensor does not match the paper size selected in software.
If the paper loaded in the printer is the correct size, change the selected paper size in your software and re-send the print job.
If the paper loaded in the printer is not the correct size, change paper and resend the print job.”

I have tried several variations of position and size adjustment, but no luck. The envelope ejects manually so it is feeding correctly, just not printing. HELP? :knock: