Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Mercy Ma <me...@apache.org> on 2019/04/09 07:08:37 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot (incubating) 2.7.1 released

Hello Community,

The Apache Dubbo(incubating) team is pleased to announce that the Dubbo
Spring Boot
2.7.1 has just been released.

Apache Dubbo™ (incubating) is a high-performance, java based, open source
RPC framework. Dubbo offers three key functionalities, which include
interface based remote call, fault tolerance & load balancing, and
automatic service registration & discovery.

Both the source release[1] and the maven binary release[2] are available
now, you can also find the detailed release notes in here[3].

If you have any usage questions, or have problems when upgrading or find
any problems about enhancements included in this release, please don’t
hesitate to let us know by sending feedback to this mailing list or filing
an issue on GitHub[4].

=====
*Disclaimer*

Apache Dubbo is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the Incubator. Incubation is required of all
newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the
infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized
in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of
the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by
the ASF.

[1] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/blog/download.html
[2] http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/dubbo
[3] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/releases
[4] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-spring-boot-project/issues

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Dubbo Spring Boot (incubating) 2.7.1 released

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Sebb, Thanks for checking this. I have correct the broken links.

Regards,
-Ian.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.