Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/04 03:49:44 UTC

Re: Weex Podling Report(Draft)

Hi Adam

Thanks a load for this. It looks good for me. Ask on
general@incubator.apache for writing permission to the incubator wiki (if
you don't have yet) So you can fill the Report. I will sing of it as
Mentor then.

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Adam Feng <cx...@gmail.com>.
I have put it to incubator wiki page https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2017 (I found that actually I can edit it :D)