Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2017/11/07 01:31:47 UTC

Do you still need GSOC JIRAs in COMDEV from 2016?

We're trying to cleanup the COMDEV JIRA tracker, and there are several
GSOC 2016 issues still in there, which presumably aren't being used
anymore (or could be transferred to the Allura tracker).

Can we close these?

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-184
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-185
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-186
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-187

--

- Shane
  https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/resources

Re: Do you still need GSOC JIRAs in COMDEV from 2016?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 11/6/17 8:31 PM, Shane Curcuru wrote:
> We're trying to cleanup the COMDEV JIRA tracker, and there are several
> GSOC 2016 issues still in there, which presumably aren't being used
> anymore (or could be transferred to the Allura tracker).
>
> Can we close these?
>
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-184
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-185
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-186
>   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMDEV-187

Yes, and you can also close the COMDEV tickets we had for gsoc2013 and gsoc2017.
 All of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20COMDEV%20AND%20text%20~%20allura

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net