Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Kurjanowicz <mk...@cc.gatech.edu> on 2003/11/16 03:48:16 UTC

TEMPORARY Maven generated site

For those who have really been wanting the website, there is a copy of it at
http://69.10.154.133:80/docs/ .
To the ASF: I'm not trying to usurp you ( :) ), just trying to help out
until you guys get settled with how you want to build/deploy websites.

Again, this is TEMPORARY and UNOFFICIAL. (TM)

I'll probably update this every few days until the apache guys put the
official generated website up on their servers.

Availible are clover/unit test reports, javadoc, etc.

--
Matt Kurjanowicz
mkurjano@users.sourceforge.net