Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Scassa <ds...@journee.com> on 2001/05/01 00:09:09 UTC

RE: Using compiled classes later in build?

Diane,

Have you considered relocating to the Austin Area? :) (hint hint)

-Dave

Posted by Diane Holt <ho...@yahoo.com>.
--- David Scassa <ds...@journee.com> wrote:
> Diane,
>
> Have you considered relocating to the Austin Area? :) (hint hint)

Can't say as I have (although if the power runs out this summer, I may
have to consider moving somewhere) -- but I'm really excellent at
telecommuting :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)