Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/01/19 12:25:11 UTC

Re: Open Document Editors Devroom at FOSDEM 2014, 1 February 2014, Brussels

On 26/11/2013 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Open Document Editors Devroom at FOSDEM 2014, 1 February 2014, Brussels
> Open document editors are coming again to FOSDEM with a shared
> devroom which gives every project in this area a chance to present
> ODF related developments and innovations. The devroom is organized
> by Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice.

The full schedule is now available at
https://fosdem.org/2014/schedule/track/open_document_editors/

As you see, it's going to be a nice day, packed with talks, covering
several different topics and different projects. It will also be a good
opportunity for some of the regular posters to this list to meet in person.

We will also have a stand, coordinated by Michael and Mechtilde. This
one is specifically for OpenOffice and it will run the full day on
Saturday and Sunday (1-2 February).
https://fosdem.org/2014/stands/

Regards,
   Andrea.