Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/02/24 05:45:11 UTC

Re: FileSplitter/BlockReader

That's one option, though stats listener may provide better context for
decision making.

This is needed for better batch support.

--
sent from mobile

Posted by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi,

Here is a Stats Listener for doing this. Haven't tested it. Need some
sample test data on hdfs to test. This is based on the input port queue
size of Block reader.

https://github.com/chandnisingh/Malhar/blob/examples/apps/spitter/src/main/java/com/datatorrent/splitter/SplitterThresholdRegulator.java