Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Matteo Veroni <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/23 16:26:04 UTC

Question about Criptography

Hello everyone, sorry for my bad english. I don't understand if
OpenMeetings with the default configuration after the installation use a
system to crypt data between server and clients.

If it doesn't, how can I crypt data? Can anyone help me with some short
explanation or maybe show me some tutorial to do that?

Thanks
--

*Matteo Veroni*

Re: Question about Criptography

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
3.0.0 will have same "semiworking" https/rtmps support
I hope 3.0.1 will have proper SSL support

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Aw: Question about Criptography