Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Wang, Hailong (NIH/CIT) [C]" <wa...@mail.nih.gov> on 2007/06/25 17:37:49 UTC

Does Axis2/C client has the ability to set the session management?

Hi,

I have a web service written in Java and use the soapsession management.
Right now I want to create a client using Axis2/C. Is Axis2/C client
able to mange session? Thanks in advance.

Hailong Wang

National Database for Autism Research(NDAR)

NIH/CIT/DECA (MOM CONTRACTOR)

9000 Rockville Pike, Bld 12A/Room 2027

Bethesda, MD 20892

Phone:  301-402-3045

Fax:       301-480-0028

Email:   wangh3@mail.nih.gov

Re: Does Axis2/C client has the ability to set the session management?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
>> I have a web service written in Java and use the soapsession
>> management. Right now I want to create a client using Axis2/C. Is
>> Axis2/C client able to mange session?
Axis2/C client cannot manage sessions with a Java service :(

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.wso2.org/ (WSO2 Oxygen Tank - Web Services Developers' Portal)

Re: Does Axis2/C client has the ability to set the session management?

Posted by Dumindu Pallewela <du...@wso2.com>.
Hi Wang,

My understanding is that it does not, but facilitates such
implementation. Please refer to the following thread [1].

Regards,
Dumindu.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-user&m=118224624421829&w=2