Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Anita Lin <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/08 05:05:09 UTC

Is it possible to add the support of tus protocol within Tomcat?

http://tus.io/

tus is a new open protocol for resumable uploads built on HTTP. It offers
simple, cheap and reusable stacks for clients and servers to solve the
problem of unreliable file uploads once and for all.

Currently, there are only two implementations of server side --- Go and
Node.js. I wish the popular server --- Tomcat which is also my favorite can
also implement this new file transfer protocol, too.

--
Sincerely yours,
Anita