Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pranav Prakash <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/16 09:29:53 UTC

How To Implement Sweet Spot Similarity?

I was wondering if there is *any* article on the web that provides me with
implementation details and some sort of analysis on Sweet Spot Similarity?
Google shows me all the JIRA commits and comments but no article about
actual implementation. What are the various configs that could be done. What
are the good approaches for figuring out sweet spots? Can a combination of
multiple Similarity Classes be used?

Any information would be so appreciated.

*Pranav Prakash*

"temet nosce"

Twitter <http://twitter.com/pranavprakash> | Blog <http://blog.myblive.com> |
Google <http://www.google.com/profiles/pranny>

Re: How To Implement Sweet Spot Similarity?

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
> I was wondering if there is *any*
> article on the web that provides me with
> implementation details and some sort of analysis on Sweet
> Spot Similarity?
> Google shows me all the JIRA commits and comments but no
> article about
> actual implementation. What are the various configs that
> could be done. What
> are the good approaches for figuring out sweet spots? Can a
> combination of
> multiple Similarity Classes be used?
>
> Any information would be so appreciated.

This paper  trec.nist.gov/pubs/trec16/papers/ibm-haifa.mq.final.pdf