Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 17:40:23 UTC

OPENEJB-259

Hi,
  I've just submitted a patch for OPENEJB-259. It's more a workaround
than an elegant solution, but it does it's job ;-)

--
  Filippo

Re: OPENEJB-259

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
:)  Your mails are coming in faster than I can keep up.  Already have
this fixed the right way on my local copy.  As well as the
transaction manager stuff Manu reported.

FYI, that's exactly the quick and dirty hack I would have used too.
Nice patch.

-David

Re: OPENEJB-259

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 12/4/06, Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   I've just submitted a patch for OPENEJB-259. It's more a workaround
> than an elegant solution, but it does it's job ;-)

If it solves the issue call it whatever you like - it doesn't really
matter ;-) A workaround might be the best possible solution to a
problem at a given time as it's now. No better/available solution
means a workaround is THE solution.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski