Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Venu Sunil Boyireddy <ve...@aztec.soft.net> on 2005/01/24 06:52:41 UTC

Maintaing session between 2 cactus test cases.

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to maintain the session alive between the
test cases.

How can I do it. I know that cactus wont support it by default as its a unit
test framework.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sunil

RE: Maintaing session between 2 cactus test cases.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Sunil,

- You can use WebRequest.setAutomaticSession(false) to tell Cactus not to
create a new HTTP session, but that may or may not help you.

- You can also use WebRequest.getSessionCookie() if you wish to get the
session cookie created in order to reuse it in another test

See http://tinyurl.com/4qeeb for the test file used by Cactus to test these
features.

-Vincent