Posted to users@camel.apache.org by jwhite78 <wh...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 15:53:26 UTC

CXF Bean and RedeliveryPolicy

I'm using CXF to call a SOAP based web service. Within my blueprint file I
have "onException" handling.

<onException>
        <exception>java.net.ConnectException</exception>
        <redeliveryPolicy asyncDelayedRedelivery="false"
maximumRedeliveries="-1" redeliveryDelay="10000"
useExponentialBackOff="true" retryAttemptedLogLevel="DEBUG"/>
      </onException>

The problem I am seeing is that one of our server nodes within our farm will
catch this ConnectException and try forever, which was the plan, but other
servers will be able to communicate with the endpoint successfully. It
appears that the same bad connection is being used over and over and a new
one is never obtained.
We're using Camel 2.12.4 in Karaf

Re: CXF Bean and RedeliveryPolicy

Posted by jwhite78 <wh...@gmail.com>.
Setting the connection to close fixes this issue.

Re: CXF Bean and RedeliveryPolicy

Posted by jwhite78 <wh...@gmail.com>.
I should also point out that I"m using Keep-Alive in my http client
<http:client AutoRedirect="true" Connection="Keep-Alive"/>

would putting "close" in the Connection resolve this issue?