Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by JOLY Loic <lo...@renault.com> on 2001/12/06 10:47:03 UTC

Specifying the schema file

Hello everybody,

I am writing program for which I need to parse a document according a
schema, but I do not want to use the schema specified in the XML file. I
know the filename of the schema I want to use.

I tried to look at the EntityResolver, but I could not understand it.
Furthermore, I want to use a DOM parser, and this class seems to be used
for SAX parsers.

Could you please point out any way to do this ?

--
Loïc

Re: Specifying the schema file

Posted by Joachim Achtzehnter <jo...@netacquire.com>.
JOLY Loic wrote:

> I am writing program for which I need to parse a document according a
> schema, but I do not want to use the schema specified in the XML file. I
> know the filename of the schema I want to use.

In version 1.6.0 you will be able to specify the schema location by
calling one of the parser methods setExternalSchemaLocation() or
setExternalNoNamespaceSchemaLocation().

Joachim

--
work:     joachima@netacquire.com   (http://www.netacquire.com)