Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by sakceesakcee <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/11 19:09:42 UTC

Flag corressponding to x-spam-*

I am very new to qmail and spamassassin
We have qmail with spamassassin installed, the spaassassin adds the
following flags to header

Now in the UI of email client , we would like to mark a message as Not Spam,
and change the look of page(CSS)  based on that. what is the best way to do
it?

the message with spam headers is now in user's mailbox, should I

1) read the file, modify flag, write msg (doesnt seem good idea to change
headers)
2) setup flag corresponding to each message in database (not good)

how should I do it?

thanks

sakcee
Sent from the SpamAssassin - Users forum at Nabble.com.