Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/04 02:09:48 UTC

Using the service unit analyzer outside of Maven2

Out of curiosity, is there any piece of the Maven2 JBI Plugin that could be
reused outside of Maven2 to make a really simple Service Archive bundling
template without creating a bunch of maven projects?  Basically, I have
service unit that can be configured for many different circumstances using
different parameters.  I want to be able to quickly build a configuration of
this service unit, or several configurations of this service unit, (along
with a matching servicemix-jms, or servicemix-http components) from a set
parameters and have the result be a service assembly.  This way, I can just
setup a simple set of parameters and then have the application use that to
build all the service units and the service archive automatically which will
save a bit of time and be easier to manage for me.  Is there is a good spot
in the jbi plugin code, someone could put me to that I could reuse in such a
project?  I'm thinking the JBI plugin probably does the majority of this, so
if I pull in that jar and find the right start spot, I may be able to
implement this fairly easily.

Thanks for any help!!

Ryan