Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by sravan suryadevara <sr...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/30 20:57:14 UTC

ScreenCasts for Wicket

Hey,

I'm brand new to this Google Open Source community and I'm just wondering
what exactly is needed in the screencasts tasks? I understand what a screen
cast us, however I just want to know what you guys are looking for before I
claim one of them.

--
Sravan Suryadevara

Re: ScreenCasts for Wicket

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 3, 2007 12:24 AM, popnbrown <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yup, yup. I always make a mistake thats really small yet very relevant.
> Thanks a ton, now I can get going.

great :)

  Gerolf

Re: ScreenCasts for Wicket

Posted by popnbrown <sr...@gmail.com>.

Re: ScreenCasts for Wicket

Posted by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com>.

Re: ScreenCasts for Wicket

Posted by popnbrown <sr...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, sorry about that, I hadn't realized until today how to copy from it, I

Re: ScreenCasts for Wicket

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: ScreenCasts for Wicket

Posted by popnbrown <sr...@gmail.com>.