Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by prabhatkashyap <pr...@knoldus.in> on 2016/10/19 07:34:13 UTC

Create table like old table.

Hello I'm trying to create a table like my old table but it is not creating
as expected.

Above one is my *mainTable* and I wants to create *copiedTable* from it but
everytime it is show something like:

Re: Create table like old table.

Posted by ravipesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Carbon did not implement 'create table like'  feature. But it should not
create wrong table if we use 'like' command, either it should throw error
saying it does not support or it should create right table. Its an issue,
please raise a jira.