Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Luca Merolla <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/18 09:24:12 UTC

Shutdown not working

Hi,

I have been testing one of my application on TomEE snapshots in these days
and I have been having some minor problems with the fact that shutdown.sh
doesn't work properly.
After I use the shutdown.sh I always have to kill the process.

I had the impression that it might be related to some @Schedule annotation,
or to some JMS configuration but I cannot be sure.

If I can I'll try to make a test case application to replicate the issue.
In the meantime, do you know some config settings to increase the logs
during the undeployment?

Thanks in advance,
Luca

Re: Shutdown not working

Posted by zeeman <ha...@fastmail.us>.
I have seen a similar issue with ActiveMQ and Tomcat. Try to increase Tomcat
shutdown timeout as MQ sometimes longer than Tomcat shutdown time to close
its ports and connections.

Re: Shutdown not working

Posted by Luca Merolla <lu...@gmail.com>.
I'm using hibernate, but I haven't configured the 2nd level cache options
so I'm not sure if hibernate use it by default

Re: Shutdown not working

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
you use it with hibernate?

Re: Shutdown not working