Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by PRJH <pa...@rbos.com> on 2006/05/09 10:17:42 UTC

OpenWire - asynchronous consumption

On the page http://activemq.codehaus.org/OpenWire+dotNet, the asynchronous
consumption examples aren't available (unable to download) - can we have a
fix?  Otherwise, could someone kindly post these examples or other.
Thanks

Re: OpenWire - asynchronous consumption

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/9/06, PRJH <pa...@rbos.com> wrote:

> On the page http://activemq.codehaus.org/OpenWire+dotNet, the asynchronous
> consumption examples aren't available (unable to download) - can we have a
> fix?  Otherwise, could someone kindly post these examples or other.

Codehaus went down which I think is why the examples are not working.

The Apache site is up and working fine...
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/openwire-dotnet.html

--

James
-------

Re: OpenWire - asynchronous consumption

Posted by vince-el-matador <vi...@swapstream.net>.
U can do like this :

        consumer.Listener += new MessageListener(OnMessage);

with
    protected void OnMessage(IMessage message)
    {
      ActiveMQTextMessage msg = message as ActiveMQTextMessage;
      // do whatever U like with msg
    }