Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Jaroslav Tulach <ja...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/03 11:42:19 UTC

Maven repository is down

Hi.
My build
https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-html4j-linux/71/console

Failed to collect dependencies at
org.netbeans.api:org-openide-util-lookup:jar:RELEASE82:
Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.netbeans.api:org-openide-util-lookup:jar:RELEASE82:
Could not transfer artifact
org.netbeans.api:org-openide-util-lookup:pom:RELEASE82 from/to
netbeans (http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2/): Failed to transfer
file:
http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2/org/netbeans/api/org-openide-util-lookup/RELEASE82/org-openide-util-lookup-RELEASE82.pom.

Return code is: 502 , ReasonPhrase:Bad Gateway. -> [Help 1]

Looks like the Maven repository is down. Can we fix that? Many people rely
on that repository to be available, for example:
https://twitter.com/JaroslavTulach/status/1113313978258796544

-jt

Re: Maven repository is down

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.
That’s a problem with the legacy Oracle server (the bits.netbeans.org
redirects there). There’s nothing we can do from within the ASF Infra...