Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu> on 2005/01/03 21:28:33 UTC

aspectj arguments

Anyone had this error trying to run the aspectJ plugin?

C:\svn\xenon-remod\domain\src\java\com\sknt\picasso\perfmon\aj\InvocationAspect.
aj:14 error The type InvocationAspect is already defined
public aspect InvocationAspect {
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I personally don't know much about AspectJ, but the person who wrote
ours used the following compiler argument:
-Xreweavable

Anyone know where I give this argument to the aspectJ compiler?

-Randy

Re: aspectj arguments

Posted by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu>.
I see that the aspectJ plugin uses the ant task iajc, which has no
reweavable property.
hmm...

-Randy