Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vitaliy Avdeev <va...@sistyma.net> on 2010/06/09 18:59:10 UTC

Some questions about ability of solr.

I am keeping some data int Json format in HBase table.
I would like to index this data with solr.
Is there any examples of indexing HBase table?

Evry node in HBase has atribyte that saves the data then it was writed int
table.
Is there any option to search no only by text but also to search the data
for period of time then it was writed into the HBase?

Re: Some questions about ability of solr.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Vitaliy:

Check http://blog.sematext.com/2010/06/01/hbase-digest-may-2010/ and http://twitter.com/otisg/status/16320594923

Otis