Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/20 06:50:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Table Store release-0.2 branch cut

Hi Flink devs!

The version on the main branch has been updated to 0.3-SNAPSHOT.

The release-0.2 branch has been forked from main:
https://github.com/apache/flink-table-store/tree/release-0.2

Documentation:
https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-table-store-docs-release-0.2/

The most important thing about Table Store 0.2 is that it enriches the
Table Store ecosystem. Now not only Flink 1.15, but also Flink 1.14,
Hive 2.3, Spark 2.4, Spark 3+, and Trino are all supported.

More features are: Catalog (Including Hive Metastore), Rescale bucket,
Append-only mode, Improved documentation etc..

You are very welcome to test it!

We will try to prepare the first RC in the next week.

Best,
Jingsong

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Table Store release-0.2 branch cut

Posted by Shuo Cheng <nj...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! Looking forward to the release.

Best,
Shuo

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.