Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Silvela, Jaime (Exchange)" <JS...@Bear.com> on 2005/05/10 22:09:38 UTC

CookieCreatorAction in 2.1.7

Hi,

I've just started using Cocoon 2.1.7 and have to port to it a website
that was built using 2.1.6

I can build the website just fine, but when I go to it from my browser,
it complains "Could not load class
org.apache.cocoon.acting.CookieCreatorAction"

I've found that class in the 2.1.6 source tree
(src\blocks\scratchpad\java\org\apache\cocoon\acting) but it doesn't
seem to be in 2.1.7

Has it been deprecated? If so is there some other class I can use
instead?

Thanks,

Jaime

Re: CookieCreatorAction in 2.1.7

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 10.05.2005 22:09, Silvela, Jaime (Exchange) wrote:

> I've just started using Cocoon 2.1.7 and have to port to it a website
> that was built using 2.1.6
>
> I can build the website just fine, but when I go to it from my browser,
> it complains "Could not load class
> org.apache.cocoon.acting.CookieCreatorAction"
>
> I've found that class in the 2.1.6 source tree
> (src\blocks\scratchpad\java\org\apache\cocoon\acting) but it doesn't
> seem to be in 2.1.7
>
> Has it been deprecated? If so is there some other class I can use
> instead?

The scratchpad block is no longer part of Cocoon 2.1 dist, I guess this
started with 2.1.7. The class can be taken from the scratchpad block
though, which is also only indirectly part of the trunk (aka Cocoon
2.2): http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/blocks/scratchpad/ (web
access) or http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/blocks/scratchpad (svn
repo).

Jörg