Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "arepaka@hotmail.com" <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2012/06/21 01:22:55 UTC

Need a example for Camel Bindy

I am new to Camel and Camel Bindy, I am trying to understand Bindy api for
parsing flat file. I need a sample code (like a main class) to test Bindy
api.

I have looked at the documentation and could only find an example with
integration camel.

Re: Need a example for Camel Bindy

Posted by santoshjoshi <sa...@gmail.com>.
I am still not able to contact.
getting error as below
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5719678/not_able_to_contact.png>

Regards
Santosh Joshi

Re: Need a example for Camel Bindy

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.

ch007m@gmail.com

Re: Need a example for Camel Bindy

Posted by santoshjoshi <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Can you contact me next week (ch007m@gmail.com) to discuss that please.

Posted by santoshjoshi <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Charles,

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 9:19 PM, VenusT <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I am also a newbie.
>
> When I tried the first example in Eclipse
> http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone-and-have-it-keep-running.html
>
> I am getting an error with the logger:
>         at org.apache.logging.log4j.LogManager.getContext(LogManager.java:187)
>         at
> org.apache.log4j.LogManager$PrivateManager.getContext(LogManager.java:57)
>         at org.apache.log4j.LogManager.getLogger(LogManager.java:34)
>         at MainExample.<init>(MainExample.java:14)
>         at MainExample.main(MainExample.java:18)
>

> I have all the jar files added to the classpath. What am I missing here?

Whoa getting a NPE in log4j. That is not seen often. Can you double
check the JARs on your classpath.
Make sure slf4j are the same version etc.

And maybe post the names of the JARs here. And do you got a
log4j.properties file to setup log4j?
And if so maybe post that also.

And the examples in the Camel distribution all uses log4j so you can
compare with them.

> Thanks

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: Need a example for Camel Bindy

Posted by "arepaka@hotmail.com" <ar...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Christian for the references.

Re: Need a example for Camel Bindy

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
In [1] you can read about how to run Camel standalone with a Main
class/method.
In [2] you can find a unit tests of camel-bindy. Our unit tests are always
a good place to search for solutions/examples. Look around at [3]...

[1]
http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone-and-have-it-keep-running.html
[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-bindy/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/csv2/BindyMarshalWithQuoteTest.java