Posted to users@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Jeff <ia...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 14:55:53 UTC

Re: traffic_monitor show"did not return valid JSON!"

Hi,

Have you tried navigating to the URL in the FATAL log line to see if
there's an error that could provide some insight? Have you checked the
Traffic Ops log (/var/log/traffic_ops/traffic_ops.log) for relevant
errors/exceptions?

Please check those two things and provide any relevant information. You are
most likely missing host configurations for various components.

Jeff