Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Cybexion <cy...@email.de> on 2008/08/04 16:41:01 UTC

SourceTransformer disappeared

Hi,

we have a project that is build on top of servicemix 3.3-SNAPSHOT.

We just tried to rebuild our project and now get the following message:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/servicemix/jbi/jaxp/SourceTransformer
	at
org.apache.servicemix.tck.SpringTestSupport.setUp(SpringTestSupport.java:71)

I just checked the servicemix-core.jar file and it seems that the error
message is correct.

Could please one tell me what happened to this Class?
Our code is relying on it and we need it.
What happened to the whole org.apache.servicemix.jaxp package out of the
servicemix-core.jar?
It does not exist any more.

Thanks in advance

Re: SourceTransformer disappeared

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

That class is now in servicemix-services.

Regards,

Gert

Posted by Cybexion <cy...@email.de>.
thanks, found it.