Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2004/10/25 12:10:06 UTC

[vote] Oliver Heger as Committer

Hi all,

I would like to nominate Oliver Heger as a committer to Jakarta Commons.
Oliver has been very active in the [configuration] project[1], and I feel
gets the "Jakarta way".  He has partipated in doing a lot of the icky bug
finding and fixing in [configuration] and will be an asset in designing the
next version of [configuration].

A bit about him:
I was born in 1973 in Germany. I have a diploma in computer science. From
1999 to 2003 I worked as a developer for a small software company. My main
area of work were internet applications based on the J2EE platform. Since
December 2004 I work for the University of Marburg, Germany in the Institute
of Medical Informatics and for the university hospital.

[ ] Yes, bring him in!
[ ] Don't care
[ ] No

Eric

[1]
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SearchList?listId=&listName=commons-dev%4
0jakarta.apache.org&searchText=oliver+heger&defaultField=sender&Search=Searc

Re: [vote] Oliver Heger as Committer

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <sm...@lfjr.net>.
> [X] Yes, bring him in!
> [ ] Don't care
> [ ] No

Emmanuel Bourg

Re: [vote] Oliver Heger as Committer

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> writes:

>[X] Yes, bring him in!
>[ ] Don't care
>[ ] No

                                    Open Source Software Development"

Re: [vote] Oliver Heger as Committer

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.
+1

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On 25 Oct 2004, at 11:10, Eric Pugh wrote:

<snip>

> [X] Yes, bring him in!
> [ ] Don't care
> [ ] No