Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/26 11:51:36 UTC

Why does zeppelin try to do during web application startup?

Hi, I'm trying run Zeppelin 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT in Docker. Startup takes
forever. It starts in seconds when launched on host, not in Docker
container.
I suspect Docker container has poorly configured network and some part of
zeppelin tries to reach remote resource.

SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
explanation.SLF4J: Actual binding is of type
[org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]

Minutes here...

Mar 26, 2017 11:44:49 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init

Then

WARNING: The following warnings have been detected with resource and/or
provider classes:

  WARNING: A HTTP GET method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response
org.apache.zeppelin.rest.CredentialRestApi.getCredentials(java.lang.String)
throws java.io.IOException,java.lang.IllegalArgumentException, should not
consume any entity.

  WARNING: A HTTP GET method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response
org.apache.zeppelin.rest.InterpreterRestApi.listInterpreter(java.lang.String),
should not consume any entity.

  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response
org.apache.zeppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.createNote(java.lang.String)
throws java.io.IOException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a
resource method

  WARNING: A sub-resource method, public javax.ws.rs.core.Response
org.apache.zeppelin.rest.NotebookRestApi.getNoteList() throws
java.io.IOException, with URI template, "/", is treated as a resource method

And nothing happens after.

Re: Why does zeppelin try to do during web application startup?

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Cool, is there any possibility to pre-download and bundle it in app somehow?

Posted by Иван Шаповалов <sh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan Shapovalov
Kharkov, Ukraine