Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2017/11/16 14:25:12 UTC

[ANN] New Apache Sling PMC Chair: Robert Munteanu

Hi,

it's my pleasure to announce that Robert took up the role as our new PMC
chair.

Congrats Robert!

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

RE: [ANN] New Apache Sling PMC Chair: Robert Munteanu

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
congratulations and good choice!

stefan

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2017-11-16 at 06:25 -0800, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it's my pleasure to announce that Robert took up the role as our new
> PMC
> chair.

Thank you, Carsten, for having served as the PMC chair (literally) for
ages.

Thanks all for the kind words, I am looking forward to keeping working
with Sling. And hopefully no SCM migrations in the next 5 years :-)

Robert

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling PMC Chair: Robert Munteanu

Posted by Ioan Eugen Stan <ie...@netdava.com>.
Congratulations Robert! Thank you Carsten.

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
+1

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling PMC Chair: Robert Munteanu

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...it's my pleasure to announce that Robert took up the role as our new PMC
> chair....

Congrats Robert and thank you for taking up this job!

And many thanks Carsten for several years of service!

-Bertrand

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling PMC Chair: Robert Munteanu

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Robert!

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Jason Bailey <Ja...@sas.com>.
Congrats Robert!

Posted by Georg Henzler <sl...@ghenzler.de>.

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Robert!

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Robert!

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Congratulations Robert!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
Congrats Robert!

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Congratulations Robert!

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [ANN] New Apache Sling PMC Chair: Robert Munteanu

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
congrats Robert!