Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/04 01:37:54 UTC

w.a.o blogs page -> only for committers' blogs, link to wiki?

On our blogs page we ask others to provide us with a link. I suggest
we remove that text, and link to the wiki where everybody can add
their own link. The blogs page can then become a list of links to
committers' blogs, or perhaps even link directly to the blogs wiki
page.

WDYT?

Martijn

Re: w.a.o blogs page -> only for committers' blogs, link to wiki?

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
+1

--
Jeremy Thomerson