Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 14:10:48 UTC

resources and eclipse pde

Hi,

Eclipse PDE expects the file META-INF/MANIFEST.MF under the root
directory. Since it also provides tools for editing the file, I'd like
to use this as the source file (and not copy it from somewhere). So I
need to copy the META-INF folder to target/classes.

The problem is that the resources task copies from [:source, :main,
:resources].  So it looks like either I have to customize the layout to
point to base_dir, or, use the 'from' method. In either case I also need
to include only META-INF as otherwise all the other files will be copied.

Since I plan to have several such modules, it looks tedious to need to
customize per-project. Is there a way to do it once without the need to
write an extension?

Thanks,

Ittay

Ittay Dror <it...@gmail.com>